St. Peter’s is a one form entry Church of England voluntary aided primary school, serving the parish of St. Peter’s Church and providing a Christian education for those who choose it.
St. Peter’s Church of England Church founded the school in 1860. We have strong links with the Parish Church and the local community.
Parents and the community are welcome in school, being partners in educating our children. It is a caring and happy school where children are expected to work hard and there is a good understanding between staff and children.
There are eight classrooms, several group teaching rooms, an additional area for continuous provision in Early Years and KS1, a creative craft room,portable laptop and iPad trolleys, a central library, general admin offices and a staff room.
The children are divided equally between 4 houses; Fire, Water, Air and Earth. House points are awarded for good work, thoughtful deeds etc. Each house has a boy and girl captain.
Parents wishing to visit school before applying for a place/s for their child/children are welcome to contact the school office to request an appointment.